A Quick Summary
If you plan to live on campus during the next academic year, you have the opportunity to select your room and dining option through room draw early in the second semester of your current year.
During room draw you will:
- Submit an online application at Princeton One Stop Housing (POSH) to participate in room selection.
- Receive a date and time for your room selection.
- Select your room online in POSH during your assigned date and time.
- Select your meal plan in POSH.
- Electronically sign your housing and dining contract.
Room Draw Schedule
- Deadline to apply for special needs housing
*Deadline has passed. All other students must apply for regular room draw at this time.
- Room Draw application will go live
- All Applications due
Week of April 4th
- Draw times posted
- Available Rooms List posted
- Draw Statistics Posted
April 6th - April 22nd
- Room selection
- Deadline to apply for the wait list and room improvement
Readmitted and Students Returning from Study Abroad
Readmitted and students returning from study abroad may participate in room draw if the Dean of the College provides verification of your return by the room draw application deadline. You will choose a room and one of three dining options: a meal plan contract through Dining Services, membership in an eating club or co-op, or to cook on your own as an Independent.
Who Is Not Allowed to Participate in Room Draw
- Rising juniors and seniors who will live off campus.
- Rising juniors and seniors who will live in eating clubs. Please e-mail your club name and phone number to the Undergraduate Student Housing Office at email@example.com.
- Students who will study abroad during the fall semester.
- Students who will be on a leave of absence for the fall semester.
- Students with approved special needs who fulfill requirements specified by the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students.