Lockout and Key Replacement


Lockout service


If you lock yourself out or lose your key:

During business hours:Contact the Faculty & Staff Housing Office weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM during the academic year and from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM during the summer, to obtain a temporary or replacement key. fshsg@princeton.edu The office is located at 330 Alexander Street, first floor, and can be reached by phone at (609) 258-3460, option 4.

After business hours:Contact Department of Public Safety at 609-258-1000 after business hours. You will incur a charge when Public Safety performs a lockout service.