When to Select Your Graduate College & Annex Room
Those who applied for a dormitory room at the Graduate College & Annexes will select your room based on your assigned draw time. Draw times are based on five-minute increments, meaning you have five minutes to select your room online.
You may select your room at the start of your draw time, or you may select at any time throughout the duration of Room Draw. If you wait to make your selection past your assigned time, keep in mind that you will be competing with other students whose draw times follow yours.
It is important to know the housing you want to select and what is available before your draw time. If you log in to My Housing for Graduates fifteen minutes before your draw time, you will be able to view the rooms still available and those selected in the last hour. Look for the available rooms list and the last selected room list.
Accept Your Room Choice and Meal Plan
- Select your room.
- Choose a meal plan (if required) from the list (Graduate College Rooms require a meal plan; Annex rooms do not).
- Click “Accept.” Your room and meal plan contract will display.
- Carefully review your contract and its terms and conditions. Your acceptance is binding and cannot be changed.
- My Housing for Graduates will prompt you to accept your contract and sign it electronically.
- Keep a copy of your contract for your records.