Renewals will be done online this year, and will become available on February 11th.
Please read the following if you wish to renew your contract:
Current 1st or 2nd year students and families with children (regardless of class year) living in a graduate unit may renew their current unit for the following year. Eligible students in studios, 1 bedroom, families in 2 bedrooms and families with children in apartments will be sent automatic renewal offers. They will have 7 days to accept or reject the offer.
If you are a student eligible for renewal in a multi-bedroom apartment and one or more of your roommates is leaving campus, you can pull-in any current 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year student to fill the vacancy. Students who are eligible for pre-draw renewal or want to pull in students to become eligible for pre-draw renewal need to complete the following steps:
- Fill out a Renewal online by March 9th.
- Specify any students to pull in to fill any vacancies (1st, 2nd, and 3rd year students only)
- Applications will be reviewed and contracts will be sent out for student signature
- All apartment renewal contracts must begin on July 1.
- All new residents with renewal contracts will begin on July 10, unless the apartment is ready for a July 1 start date. Every effort will be made to keep pulled-in occupants in their current residence until they can move in to their 2122 contract start date.
All security deposit must now be paid by electronic transfer.
Security deposit equal to 1 month of rent payable by electronic transfer. View instructions at My Housing for Graduate Students.
Students transferring from an apartment do not need to submit another deposit.