Graduate Housing Support


Housing and Real Estate Services provide several resources to students living on campus. Below is your graduate housing contact and resources available to you.

Your Housing Engagement Specialists

Your Housing Engagement Specialists serve as your main point of contact for the Housing Office.

Contact your HES for things like...

  • Questions about your building or room
  • All general housing inquiries
  • Support for pending facilities requests
  • Suggestions for changes or improvements to housing or housing policies
Michelle Ruggia
Office Phone

Areas of Responsibility: Edwards Place Apartments, Lakeside Graduate Apartments, Lawrence Apartments, Meadows Apartments, and Walker Hall

Updated February 2024

Sonia Figueredo
Office Phone

Graduate Areas of Responsibility: Old Graduate College, New Graduate College, and Graduate Annexes
Residential Colleges: Forbes College and New College West
Upperclass Dorms: 2 Dickinson, Foulke Hall, Henry Hall, and Lockhart Hall

Updated February 2024

Map of Princeton campus housing areas

Graduate Housing Advisory Board (GHAB)

The Graduate Housing Advisory Board (GHAB) is an open forum between the Housing Office and student residents to discuss issues pertaining to housing facilities, processes, and policies.  The goal of GHAB is to increase the transparency between the administration and student residents and to provide an avenue for recommendations, input, and feedback on major housing-related items.

GHAB will meet 2-3 times each term and membership is comprised of representatives from the Graduate Housing Committees, Graduate Student Government (GSG), as well as the Housing Office. 

If you are interested in having a concern brought to GHAB, please contact your housing committee or the GSG.


Graduate College House Committee

Lakeside Apartments Committee

Lawrence Apartments Committee