Dining and Meal Plans


Meal Plans

  • Meal plans are required for students living in the Graduate College and Walker Hall.
  • Meal plans are not required for students in apartments or annexes.

Your TigerCard 

Your TigerCard is your meal card, and you’ll swipe it as you enter the dining halls. Your meal plan is encoded in your card, and each swipe of your card is counted toward your meal plan allowance.

Be sure to take a look at the Campus Dining website for details on meal plans and other campus eateries.

Retail and Kosher Dining

In addition to the Residential College dining halls, you can also get meals and snacks at several campus locations, including Chancellor Green Café, EQuad Café, and Genomics Café, for self-service meals; the Center for Jewish Life, for kosher dining; and the Frist Campus Center, for an eclectic mix of eateries in a food court setting.

You can check the hours, see menus, and get specific information for each on the Campus Dining website.