Room and Meal Plan Changes


Room Changes

Beginning on October 1st, you may request a room change based upon availability.  

Undergraduates can access and submit a room change application on the My Housing portal. 

My Housing for Undergraduates

Room Exchanges

You may exchange rooms if all roommates agree.  If you live in a Residential College, your Director of Student Life will need to approve the exchange.

All other students may send an email to [email protected] with all students involved agreeing to the switch. You have 48 hours from the time your request is approved to complete your room exchange.

Dining Contract Changes/Termination

You may decrease your dining contract at the following times. Only Juniors and Seniors are permitted to cancel or decrease their meal plans. First year and sophomore students are required to have the Unlimited base plan. 

  • Fall semester requests must be submitted by October 2nd. 
  • Spring semester requests must be submitted between January 30, 2023 and  February 7, 2023.

You may upgrade an existing contract at any time.

The website to change, add or cancel a meal plan is My Housing for Undergraduates.