Undergraduate Room Draw Update
Like offices across campus, the Housing Office is doing all it can to support students during these unprecedented times. With student support in mind the annual spring room draw schedule has been revised. For any further inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revised Room Draw Schedule
|March 22||Deadline to apply for Medical Accommodation housing|
|March 22||Deadline to submit Bathroom Accommodation Pre-Draw Form|
|April 2||Pre-Draw Contracts sent|
|April 9||Deadline to accept/reject Pre-Draw contracts|
|April 12||Room Draw application will be live|
|April 26||Room Draw deadline|
Final date to indicate to Housing that you missed the room draw application deadline (by email only to email@example.com)
Room Draw Applications Re-opened
|May 9||Deadline to apply for Room Draw|
|May 17||Draw Times and Available Rooms List posted|
|May 24-June 23||Room Selection|
|July 1||Deadline to apply for Wait List and Room Improvement|
If you plan to live on campus during the next academic year, you have the opportunity to select your room and dining option through room draw.
During room draw you will:
- Submit an online application at My Housing for Undergraduates to participate in room selection.
- Receive date and time for your room selection.
- Select your room online in My Housing for Undergraduates during your assigned date and time.
- Select your meal plan in My Housing for Undergraduates.
- Electronically sign your housing and dining contract.
Students Returning from Study Abroad
Readmitted and students returning from study abroad may participate in room draw if the Dean of the College provides verification of your return by the room draw application deadline. You will choose a room and one of three dining options: a meal plan contract through Dining Services, membership in an eating club or co-op, or to cook on your own as an Independent. For more information, visit the Study Abroad Website.
Who Is Not Allowed to Participate in Room Draw
- Rising juniors and seniors who will live off-campus.
- Rising juniors and seniors who will live in eating clubs. Please e-mail your club name and phone number to the Undergraduate Student Housing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students who will be on a leave of absence for the fall semester.
- Students who are assigned in a pre-draw process such as a Living Learning Community, Housing Accommodations, Resident College Advisor, etc.
Advanced Academic Standing
Rising sophomores with advanced academic standing have two draw options:
Residential College Draws
Enter the draw for the Residential College where you were assigned as a first-year.
Your application will be weighted using your original class year, without regard to your advanced standing.
- You may not use your advanced standing for any of the four-year Residential College draws.
Regular Upperclass, Spelman Hall and Independent Room Draws
- Your application will be weighted using your advanced standing status.
- Students who choose this option are required to e-mail the Student Housing Office no later than the application deadline.