Housing Support


Housing and Real Estate Services provide several resources to students living on campus. Below is a list of housing contacts and resources available to you.

Your Housing Engagement Specialists

Housing Engagement Specialists serve as your main point of contact for the Housing Office. Contact your HES for things like...

  • Questions about your building or room
  • General housing inquiries
  • Support for pending facilities requests
  • Suggestions for changes or improvements to housing or housing policies
Dennis Daly
Housing Engagement Specialist
Office Phone

Residential Colleges: Mathey College, New College West, Rockefeller College, and Yeh College
Upperclass Dorms: 1903 Hall, Brown Hall, Cuyler Hall, Dod Hall, Little Hall, Patton Hall, and Wright Hall

Updated August, 2022

Ken Paulaski
Housing Engagement Specialist
Office Phone

Residential Colleges: Butler College, Forbes College, and Whitman College
Upperclass Dorms: 1901 Hall, 2 Dickinson Street, Feinberg Hall, Foulke Hall, Henry Hall, Laughlin Hall, Lockhart Hall, Pyne Hall, Scully Hall, Spelman Hall, and Walker Hall

Updated August, 2022

Housing Regional Engagement Specialist coverage map

Dormitory Assistants

Upperclass Housing

Each year the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students and Student Housing hire 1-2 upperclass students to serve as Dormitory Assistants in the 15 Upperclass dormitories. These upperclass students serve as a liaison to the Dean of Undergraduate Students and the Housing Office and are responsible for the scheduling of common spaces, distributing information from Student Housing, and reporting maintenance concerns. As a resident, this person is a great resource for you.

1901 Hall - Allen Delgado  Sarah Drapkin
1903 Hall -  Daniel Duncan Leila Owens
Brown Hall - Mason El-Harbr  Christian Robles
Cuyler Hall - Kim Tran
Dod Hall - Alexis Rankine
Foulke Hall - Barry Hanon
Henry Hall - JD Copeland  Klara Thiele
Laughlin Hall - 
Little Hall- Shruti Venkat
Lockhart Hall - Yaashree Himatsingka
Patton Hall - 
Pyne Hall - Sara Ansari Yonit Krebs
Scully Hall - Benjamin Gelman Taryn Sebba
Spelman Hall - Bhoomika Chowdhary
Wright Hall - David Weisberg

Undergraduate Housing Advisory Board (UHAB)

The Undergraduate Housing Advisory Board (UHAB) is an open forum between the Housing Office and student residents to discuss issues pertaining to housing facilities, processes, and policies.  The goal of UHAB is to increase the transparency between the administration and student residents and to provide an avenue for recommendations, input, and feedback on major housing-related items.

UHAB will meet 3-4 times each term and membership is comprised of representatives from the Residential Colleges, Upperclass Dorms, Student Government, as well as the Housing Office. If you are interested in participating in UHAB, you can fill out an application

Student membership is for a one-year term and will be reviewed by Housing considering participation and/or college recommendation.

Residential College Advisors (RCA)

The Residential College Advisers (RCAs) and the Assistant Residential College Advisers (ARCAs) play an integral role in fostering a safe, inclusive, and engaging community for all residential college students by fostering community, encouraging holistic personal development, and promoting safety, citizenship, and health and wellness to build an inclusive environment. Each adviser group (core group) in the residential college is supervised by their Director of Student Life (DSL). The RCAs work closely with a group of first-year advisees (zees) to help them transition to life as Princeton students. Many RCAs, and all ARCAs, are also assigned sophomore zees and, (in the four-year residential colleges), they may also be assigned upper-class students.  Advisers help students develop responsible personal, academic, and social decision-making skills, while encouraging reflection on the impact their decisions have on the community. Core group members are expected to foster relationships between and among their advisees so zees feel comfortable reaching out to all RCAs and ARCAs for guidance and support. Some of the most common topics RCAs and ARCAs encounter include students’ health and wellness concerns, struggles in transitioning to the demands of academic work, alcohol and other drug use, and roommate conflicts. You can find your RCA through the links below.