Students at the Henry arch


Room Changes

In early-October, you may request a room change.  Access My Housing for Undergraduates to complete the room change application. The fall room change period ends on December 15. On February 1, the spring room change application will go live.

My Housing for Undergraduates

Room Exchanges

You may exchange rooms if all roommates agree.  If you live in a Residential College, your Director of Student Life will approve the exchange. All other students may send an email to with all students involved agreeing to the switch. You have 48 hours from the time your request is approved to complete your room exchange.

Dining Contract Changes/Termination

You may decrease your dining contract at the following times. Upperclass students who do not live in a Residential College may terminate or decrease their contracts at the following times.

  • Fall semester, during the third full week of classes
  • Spring semester, during the first week of classes

You may upgrade an existing contract any time.

The website to change, add or cancel a meal plan is My Housing for Undergraduates.